Effective Date: March 1st, 2022
Types of Data We Collect
We collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that enables the Company to identify or contact you (“Personal Data”) to carry out its business purposes. Company Sites collect this information for a variety of business reasons, including but not limited to purchasing Company products or services, or otherwise interacting with the Company.
The types of Personal Data we collect include, but are not limited to:
- Names, home and business addresses, email addresses
- Internet protocol addresses
- mobile/landline business/personal telephone numbers
We collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that does not directly identify you as you interact with our Sites (“Non-Personal Data”). The types of Non-Personal Data we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Site usage (e.g., browsing history, search terms, number of clicks, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, time on Site)
- Products and services viewed, including advertisements for such products and services
- Computer type, operating system and platform type
- Internet service provider
- Your industry and business (e.g., company type)
How We Use Your Data
In addition to the uses described above, we use your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below, in order to:
- Identify you when you visit our Sites
- Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations and customer service messages
- Provide products, information and services you request or that we think you may be interested in
- Respond to your emails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Deliver and process surveys
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Sites
- Fulfill and/or deliver Company products and services
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
We use Non-Personal Data to improve the usability of our Sites and for other business reasons. We or other third-party companies also use the Non-Personal Data to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the Non-Personal Data). We do not provide Personal Data to third parties with whom we share your Non-Personal Data. Please note that, when you select an advertising link or other link that takes you to sites not operated by the Company, you may be subject to the privacy policies of these third-party sites.
How We Share Your Data
We share your Personal Data, sometimes combined with Non-Personal Data, in a variety of ways including, but not limited to the below:
- Share data with third parties to fulfill service requests and to perform business functions (e.g., the Company contracts with third parties to provide services on our behalf such as data hosting services; packaging, mailing and delivering services; customer support and consulting services).
- Share data with third parties as required by law or to protect the Company in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on the Company; (b) protect and defend the Company’s rights or property; or (c) protect the personal safety of Company personnel or members of the public in appropriate circumstances.
- Share data with third parties if the Company and/or its assets (or a portion of its assets) are sold, assigned, transferred, or merged, or if the Company undergoes some other change including a change to its corporate form as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise; information may be transferred as part of that transaction or change.
- Share data with third parties to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you professionally or personally. Users can request their information to be removed from such lists by contacting us, as set forth in the “Contact Information” section below.
- Share data with social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others who may contact you with “targeted ads” relating to legal and other services.
- Share data with third parties under other unanticipated situations, but only with your consent.
- Share your email address, but only as permitted by the Company Email Policy, as follows:
Your email address will be used only by the Company, its affiliated entities and vendors performing services on the Company’s behalf, or offering products on Company’s behalf. Company does not sell or rent email addresses to anyone outside the Company, nor does the Company share email addresses to unrelated third-parties. The Company also shares your email address with third parties to enable the Company to take security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. Finally, the Company shares email addresses with third parties as necessary for the Company to perform certain services on our behalf, such as packaging, mailing and delivering products and to respond to your requests.
How You Can Manage the Processing of Your Data
You can manage your email preferences, including “opting out” of email by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below. For California residents, please consult the “California Privacy Rights” section for additional considerations.
Our processing of your data is based upon your consent, contract performance (e.g., your purchase of products), legitimate business interest (e.g., direct marketing of goods and services), or compliance with law. You have the right to object to our processing of your data or to restrict our processing of your data. In addition, if you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
California Privacy Rights
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from or market to children under the age of 13.
How We Protect Personal Data
Linking to Other Internet Sites
How You Can Access, Change and Delete Your Personal Data
Cookies and Other Web Devices
Transmission of Data to Other Countries
Your Personal Data is processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country and where the government, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access your data. By submitting your Personal Data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your Personal Data in the United States.
If you have questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices or if you wish to change, access, or remove your Personal Data, please contact us as indicated below. We will attempt, where practical, to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy related information.
Spring-Fill Industries, LLC
2855 Shermer Road
Northbrook, IL 60062